Hitachi SJ700B inverter out performs on performance, capabilities and functions of its predecessor the Hitachi L300P. The SJ700B Series comes with improved sensorless vector control algorithm, with allows SJ700B series inverters to develop 150% torque at 0.5Hz up to 75 kW and 120 % torque at 0.5 Hz up to 160 kW, ideal for wide range of applications. Another key upgrade in the SJ700B inverters is Hitachi’s EZSQ ( Easy sequence) built-in programming function, which provides the functionality of a PLC built into the inverter.
- Sensorless vector control
- Easy operation with removable standard operator keypad
- Built-in PLC like programming functions
- Built-in Modbus/RTU communication
- Carrier frequency selectable to 12kHz for quiet operation
- Automatic energy savings function for fan and pump applications
- Micro surge voltage suppress function
- EU RoHS compliant
- Ratings: 7.5kW to 160 kW 400V class / 3-phase
ProDriveNext Software is compatible with the following series: SJ700B, WJ200
To download ProDriveNext, click on the link below.