The new Delta PMT-24V35W1AA panel mount power supply offers a nominal output voltage of 24V with a wide operating temperature range from -10°C to +70°C and can withstand shock and vibration requirements (in accordance to IEC60068-2-27 and IEC60068-2-6 respectively).
In addition to features like overvoltage and overload protections, Delta’s PMT series of panel mount power supplies is unlike many other brands in the same price level. The PMT series is designed for cost competitive markets without compromising the quality of the components and product specifications. The series of products has an expected life time of 10 years and will have no output power de-rating from 90Vac to 264Vac. This versatile series has three different connector options (Terminal Block, Front Face and Harness) and can also be converted into L Frame (PML) or Open Frame (PMB) type of power supplies to satisfy different application needs.
- Reliable design, with expected life of 10 years
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU Compliant
- MTBF > 200,000 hrs. as per Telcordia SR-332
- Using 105°C AL cap for higher reliability
- Universal AC input range from 90Vac to 264Vac without power de-rating
- Overload / Overcurrent / Over Temperature Protections
- T – Enclosed
- L – L Frame *
- B – Open Frame (Bareboard) *
- A – Terminal Block
- G – Front Face *
- H – Harness *