The new Delta PMT-24V150W1AA panel mount power supply offers a nominal output voltage of 24V with a wide operating temperature range from -10°C to +70°C and can withstand shock and vibration requirements (in accordance to IEC60068-2-27 and IEC60068-2-6 respectively).
In addition to features like overvoltage and overload protections, Delta’s PMT series of panel mount power supplies is unlike many other brands in the same price level. The PMT series is designed for cost competitive markets without compromising the quality of the components and product specifications. The series of products has an expected life time of 10 years and will have no output power de-rating from 90Vac to 264Vac. This versatile series has three different connector options (Terminal Block, Front Face and Harness) and can also be converted into L Frame (PML) or Open Frame (PMB) type of power supplies to satisfy different application needs.
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- Selectable AC Switch (90-132Vac, 180-264Vac)
- High MTBF > 700,000 hrs. as per Telcordia SR-332
- Versatile configuration options (Enclosed, L Frame)
- Versatile connector options (Terminal Block, Front Face, Harness)