Available from September 2017.
Delta’s CFP2000 series is an AC motor drive specially designed for HVAC, fans & pumps, and water treatment applications. It is designed with an IP55 enclosure to provide effective protection from dust and other particles and to offer a good level of protection from water. In addition, it includes many outstanding features and built-in functions that reduce setup and tuning time in operation and provide higher efficiency.
The CFP2000 is equipped with a built-in EMC filter and a DC choke. This design replaces the need for an electrical distribution cabinet and saves space for other devices, while providing the benefits of harmonic suppression and better power quality to the system. Various parameter groups are also included, which allow you to simply select the needed application in the parameter group setting and the system setup is ready. If a higher safety standard is required, an optional main switch function is also available upon selection. Other outstanding features include support for both IM/PM motors, a real time clock, built-in 10k steps PLC capacity and various optional extension cards. The CFP2000 series integrates all of your needs into one drive. It is the friendliest and smartest choice available in the industry.
- IP55 enclosure protections
- Optional built-in mains switch for IP55 models
- Built-in EMC filter; IEC61800-3 C2, C1 standard
- Built-in DC reactor effectively lowers harmonic distortion; IEC61000-3-12 standard
- PCB (Printed Circuit Board) enhances drive durability; Class 3C3 standard
- Built-in application selections and a quick start function simplify installation and setup and save parameter setting time
- Fire mode provides PID control and a bypass alarm function that ensures uninterrupted drive operation to extract smoke, supply water, and balance pressure at the emergency exit
- Built-in PLC function 10k steps and Real Time Clock (RTC)
- 2 sets of PID controller functions
- Built-in Safe Torque Off (STO) SIL2 function
- Built-in MODBUS and BACnet MS/TP communication
- Optional communication cards: PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet, MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP, CANopen
- HVAC, fans, pumps, cooling systems, factory water supply & water treatment systems