The Delta AFE2000 active front end inverter drive replaces traditional brake resistors to provide massive energy savings, particularly in applications involving high speed, high inertia loads.
- Energy saving with AC/DC dual power flow control and corrects power factor up to 99%
- Replaces traditional braking resistor for cost savings, space savings, and energy savings
- PWM control substantially reduces peak of harmonic current wave and forms perfect sine wave current
- IEEE STD.519–1992 standard for harmonic current distortation of less than 5%
- Constant DC bus voltage that is not influenced by mains voltage fluctuation
- Supports multiple DC bus intallation
- Large-inertia load applications: roving machines, horizontal spiral centrifuges, drilling machines
- 4-quadrant load applications: cranes, cargo elevators, passenger elevators, oil production machines
- Quick brake applications: machine tools, high-speed spindles, bag making machines
- Long-term feedback energy applications: wind power systems and water power systems
- Parallel DC power supply applications: logistics and storage systems, wind power systems, LED lighting systems
- Provides excellent power quality for the communication transmission systems of Power Line products.