Stock Clearance Item
RVS-DX-145-400-115-0-S (230V modified control voltage).
Digital Soft Starter, New item, sold as is without warranty.
Special Sales Price of £425.00 excludes VAT and carriage.
Please contact the sales office on 01493 660510 for more information about this item or if you wish to purchase it.
Full Featured, Microprocessor-Based, for Motors 145A, 400V
This full featured line is our fourth generation of digital soft starters. The RVS-DX incorporates enhanced start-stop characteristics providing the best solutions for of the most applications.
The comprehensive motor protection package, included in this starter, guarantees long term reliability, while the bypass design ensures excellent performance.
Advanced Starting and Stopping Characteristics
- Reduced inrush current & mechanical shock
- Soft, smooth step less acceleration & deceleration
- Current Limit
- Pump Control Program
- Torque and Current Control Characteristics
- Unique features such as: Pulse Start, Dual Adjustment, Slow Speed with Electronic Reversing, etc.
Sophisticated Motor Protection
- Too many starts & start inhibit
- Long start time (Stall protection)
- Electronic shear-pin (Jam) with adjustable curves and delay
- Electronic overload with selectable curves
- Under current
- Phase loss
- Phase sequence and Under/Over frequency
- Under/Over and No voltage
- Load loss (motor not connected)
- External fault
- Shorted SCR
- Starter over temperature protection
- Motor insulation test (option)
- Motor thermistor (option)
- Built-in Bypass while all protective functions remain active
- LCD – Two lines of 16 characters each
- Multilingual – English, German, French & Spanish
- Four LEDs – On, Run, Ramp Up/Down & Fault
- Statistical Data – Start, Stop & Fault parameters
- Full script parameter settings
- Opto-Isolated Inputs & outputs, two output relays
- Local and remote reset
- Optional Communication RS 485 with MODBUS RTU or MODBUS Plus protocols
- Easily operated via keypad, allowing precise settings, LED and interactive LCD (4 languages), Statistical data
- Hardware and software allows starting from diesel-generator
- Normal duty rated design (ambient 40°C)
- Compact, light weight, aluminum, small foot-print and book type design
Typical Applications for the RVS-DX
- Pumps (Water utilities, Industry)
- Conveyors & monorails
- Mixers & Agitators
- Fans & Centrifuges
- Hydraulic pumps
- Starting from weak Mains supply