Hyundai N700E Inverter Drive 5.5-350kW
The Hyundai N700E series inverter with high durability, elaborate speed controllability and excellent torque responsibility provides superb operability. The N700E's compact size and sensorless vector control technology provide perfectly optimized performance for industrial equipment. Certificates of international standards (CE, UL/cUL) of N700E series make its applications ready for global business.
- Hyundai's advanced sensorless vector control technology provides a motor with high torque performance in ultra low speed zone (Sensorless vector control: above 150% at 1Hz).
- In case of fast acceleration/deceleration of motor, N700E series provides powerful torque controllability without trip.
- Sensorless vector control technology expands the range of controlling speed.
- Through technology of compensating the motor time constant while motor tuning minimizes the speed change, stable motor operation can be achieved.
- After auto-tuning operation for motor time constant, N700E series minimizes the controls of speed so that the rate of speed variance can be reduced significantly while running.
- Ground fault protection can prevent accidents.
- Countermeasure for output's phase loss protects motor while running.
- Built in PID function uniformly controls oil pressure and flow quantity without additional options.
- BRD is basically equipped with the inverter so that the easy operation for acceleration/deceleration time is achieved without additional options.
- Driving performance of acceleration and deceleration maximizes efficiency.
- Improved torque characteristic, which is reduced to the 1.7th power, perfectly fits with loads for fans and pumps.
- Optimized energy saving according to the characteristics of loads is achieved.
- The operational status of the inverter are displayed on the monitor so that an user can understand the condition of the inverter.
- Cumulative hours of driving time and the actual running time are displayed for easy maintenance.
- Compact size of N700E series utilizes conventional panel even when changing model.
- N700E series has the same size with the N300 series so that there is no need of changing panel while changing inverter models (5.5kW model excluded).
- N700E is available to replace the fan without separation.
- Fan on/off function increases fan's durability and minimizes fan's noise.
- Range of input voltage expanded to 380~480V for global industrial environment.
- Connection to the external signal is possible regardless of inverter types, SINK (PNP) or SOURCE (NPN), by setting control terminals.
Improved Control Performance
High Torque Performance in Ultra Low Speed Zone by Using Sensorless Vector Control
Superb Speed Control Performance by Improved Tuning Technology for Motors
Intensified Protective Functions for Safety while Running
Improved PID Control Performance
Built-in Regenerative Braking System
Enhanced Flexibility for Various Loads
Easy Operation and Maintenance
Various Inverter Display Functions
Convenient Maintenance and Repair
Enhanced Compliance with Global Market Standard
Global Standard Certifications (CE, UL/cUL)